Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket is a multi-speciality hospital, owned and operated by Max Healthcare Institute Limited. Max Super Specialty Hospitals, it is our level of service and eye for detailing in everything that we do, that truly sets us apart and makes us the care provider of choice for millions of patients
With over 1900 beds and 11 top hospitals in Delhi-NCR, Punjab and Uttarakhand, 2100 world-class doctors and 9300 support staff, Max Healthcare is one of the leading chains of hospitals in India. With 525 ICU beds & the most advanced technology, our state-of-the-art infrastructure is rated the best in North India thereby making Max Healthcare one of the best hospitals in India.
Centres of Excellence:
- Latest CT, MRI, CR and ULTRASOUND
- Dedicated Cardiac Catheterization Lab in the hospital.
- State-of-the-art Digital Flat Panel Cath lab.
- 3D-ECHO and Cardiograph with Color Doppler.
- Trans Esophageal Echo Cardiograph (TEE).
- 3D conformal radiation therapy, IMRT, IGRT,.
- Brachytherapy Suite, Wide Bore CT Simulator.
- MRI (1.5 Tesla) with High Intensity Focused Ultrasound and 256 Slice CT Scan.
- CT Simulation 64 Slice PET CT.
- Dual Head 6 Slice SPECT CT.
- Robotic Surgery Center for Cardiac, Spine, urology and bariatric.
- Gamma Camera Da Vinci Robotic Surgery for comprehensive robotic surgery in India.
- CyberKnife -Robotic radiosurgery system that offers highly precise, non-surgical treatment for tumours and lesions anywhere in the body.
- Max Cancer Centre
- Max Neurosciences Centre
- Max Joint Replacement & Orthopedics Centre
- Max Minimally Invasive & Bariatric Surgery Centre
- Max Renal Transplant Centre
- Max Critical Care & Pulmonology
- Max Liver Transplant Centre