Dr Anil Kansal is a one of the best neurosurgeon of Delhi, India and presently working as a Head - Neuro Spine and Director - Neuro Surgery in BLK Centre for Neurosciences at BLK Super Speciality Hospital. Dr.Anil Kansal’s area of specialization lies in Complex Spine Surgery and Instrumentation, Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery, Endoscopic Brain and Spinal Surgery, Microscopic and Vascular Surgery, Epilepsy Surgery and Functional Neurosurgery
- MBBS - LLRM Medical College, Meerut, 1994
- MS - General Surgery - KGMC, Lucknow, 1997
- MCh - Neurosurgery - KGMC, Lucknow, 2001
- Director & HOD Neurosurgery & Spine Surgery - Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh
- HOD - Max Hospital, Pitampura
- HOD & Sr. Consultant - Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, Delhi
- Consultant - VIMHANS Hospital, Delhi
- Associate Consultant - Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Fellowship / Membership:
- Endoscopic (Brain & Spine) fellowship with Prof. M.R Ghab (Germany) & Prof M. Hussain K.G.M.C. Lucknow
- Advanced Spinal Training from Seoul St. Mary’s Hospital, South Korea
- Percutaneous Disectomy and Neucleoplasty training from Bangkok, Thailand
- MAST (Minimal Access Spine Techniques) training from General Hospital, Singapore
- Training in Advance Stereotactic & Functional Neurosurgery, Freiburg, Germany
- Training In Advance MIS (Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery), Philadelphia USA
- Executive Member - Delhi Spine Society
- Member - Delhi Neurological Association
- Member - Neurological Society of India
- Member - DMA & IMA
- Member - Neuro Spine Society of India
Awards and achievements:
- Gold Medal in M.Ch (NEUROSURGERY)
Publications & Papers:
- Presented a paper in ASICON 96, “The role of USG& FNAC in the diagnosis of abdominal masses in children.”
- Presented a paper in NEUROCON 2000,”Comparative study of MRA and Intra-arterial DSA in Intracranial Vascular lesions.
- In 2011 Presented paper of cervical disc replacement in national & international conferences .
- In 2012 Presented paper on the MAST in spine surgery in DNA.
- In 2015 Guest lecture on surgical technique ofcervical arthroplasty in AIIMS.
- Since 2011Guest Speaker in more than 15 engagements on Cervical Arthroplasty, Neurological Trauma, Spinal Trauma.
- Presented paper in 2014 on surgical management of Spinal trauma in Neuro Trauma Conference.
Vascular neurosurgeries, Cranial endoscopic procedures, Spinal deformity, Neuro and spinal trauma, Peripheral nerve surgeries, Craniotomy, Cranioplasty, Neural Stem Cell Therapy, Brain Tumor Surgery, Pineal Region Tumors, Gliomas, Meningioma, Schwannomas, Metastatic Tumors, Radiotherapy, Gamma Knife for AVM or Brain Tumor, Spine Surgery, Cranial and spinal surgeries such as Microsurgical excision of brain tumours, Transsphenoidal pituitary surgery, Intracranial aneurysm surgery, Microdiscectomy, Spinal Tumors, Spinal Stabilization, Cervical Disc Replacement, Spinal Surgeries , Image-guided surgery, Endoscopic Disc surgery, Endoscopic Cranial Surgery, Brain Tumour Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery for Spinal Tumours