Duration of Treatmentusually takes 5 to 10 hours
Days of Stayusually day care procedures and 3 days outside the hospital.
What is Hair Transplant?
Hair transplantation is a minimally invasive surgical procedure in which hair follicles are transplanted from one part (blad site) of the head to another part (donor site). Hair transplantation also is used to replacement eyelashes, beard hair, eyebrows, chest hair, moustache hair. More than 50,000 men receive hair transplants each year.
The reason for Hair loss:
- Hormones Changes
- The family history of baldness
Hair transplant surgery signs include:
- Enhance your Look
- Hair loss
Hair transplant surgery risk factor includes:-
- Infection and inflammation
- Swelling of the scalp
- Bruising around the eyes
- Numbness or lack of sensation of the scalp
- Unnatural-looking of hair
- The patient is required to go for PSC (Pre-surgery check-up) to do some blood test for the viral marker.
- Before the operation, you’ll be asked to sign a consent form, which gives the surgeon permission to carry out the treatment.
- The doctor should be informed about any medication that the patient may be taking.
- The patient is admitted to the hospital/ centre on same days before the procedures.
- Thinners medicines have to stop before ten days of surgery.
Hair transplant procedures are:
- Follicular unit transplantation (FUT).
- Follicular unit extraction (FUE).
- Strip harvesting
- Robotic hair restoration
- First, the hair transplant surgeon cleans the scalp and marks the hair transplantation area.
- Then he numbed the scalp with local anaesthesia to makes incision on donor part (on back scalp).
- With the help of a special microscope from a strip of donor tissues, thousands of follicles are removed.
- The hair transplant team will make a tiny hole on recipient part and each follicle will be graft on the tiny holes to give natural looks of the hairline.
- They placed in varying densities, with the smallest one- to two-hair grafts.
- The doctor will give complete information about post care of surgery, regarding recovery; proper caring of incisions, taking medications and managing.
- Stitches or staples will be removed after3 days of FUT procedure.
- No heavy exercise for three months.
- Use cap for few days to prevent from direct sunlight and dust.
- Do gently clean the scalp on the second day of hair transplant by using not medicated shampoo.
- The new hair follicles will come after three to four months and good results will be achieved at 1 year of transplant.
The success rate depends on patient and surgeon experience. The hair transplant surgery success rate is more than 98% but in smoker or alcoholic is less successful.
faqs from doctor
- Are you a board-certified cosmetic surgeon?
- How many years’ experience of you has in this field?
- How many surgeries are you doing every day?
- Does your hospital certify to perform these types of hair transplant?
- Am I a good patient for you to this procedure?
- Let me know success rates and how long time will take for recovery?
- What treatment plan do you recommend and Why?
- What are my options if I am not satisfied with the outcome of my treatment surgery?
- Which procedures are good for me FUT or FUE and why?
- When can I go for normal activities, including exercise?
- Do I have stitches, staples, and/or bandages?
- Do I have a scar or other permanent effects from the surgery?
- Do I need to go another surgery in the future?
- Do I need any follow-up appointments or tests after my surgery?
Sorry, There is nothing to show!
Come back soon.
Uttar Pradesh, India