Artemis Hospital, spread across 9 acres, is 350 beds, state-of-the-art multi-speciality hospital located at Gurgaon, in the Capital Region, India. Artemis Hospital is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon. Designed as one of most advanced in India, Artemis provides depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services.
Artemis has put modern technology in the hands of renowned from across the country and abroad to set new standards for healthcare. The medical practices and procedures followed hospital are research oriented and benchmarked against in the world. World class services in a warm open centric environment clubbed with affordability has made as one of the most revered hospitals in the country.
Centres of Excellence:
- Latest CT, MRI, CR and ULTRASOUND
- Flexible Ureteroscope / Nephroscope
- Dedicated Cardiac Catheterization Lab with Hybrid Operating Room in the hospital.
- 3D-ECHO and Cardiography with Colour Doppler.
- Trans Esophageal Echo Cardiography (TEE).
- 3D conformal radiation therapy, IMRT, IGRT, ToTomoTherapystereotactic radiosurgery.
- MRI (3.0 Tesla) with High Intensity Focused Ultrasound and 256 Slice CT Scan.
- CT Simulation 64 Slice PET CT.
- Dual Head 6 Slice SPECT CT.
- Robotic Surgery Center for Cardiac, Spine, urology and bariatric.
- Gamma Camera Da Vinci Robotic Surgery for comprehensive robotic surgery in India.
- CyberKnife M6 -Robotic radiosurgery system that offers highly precise, non-surgical treatment for tumours and lesions anywhere in the body.
- Gamma Knife ’s robotic radiosurgery technology.
Languages spoken :- English, Arabic, Bengali, French , Russian, Uzbekistani, Persian, Dari
- Artemis Cancer Centre
- Artemis Heart Centre
- Artemis Neurosciences Centre
- Artemis Joint Replacement & Orthopaedics Centre
- Artemis Renal and Transplant Centre
- Artemis Gastro sciences Centre
- Artemis Liver transplant Centre