Dr.Sunil Prakash is a well known and experienced Kidney Transplant surgeon and presently working as a Sr. Consultant & Director in Nephrology Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
- Worked as a Director & Head of Nephrology and Transplant services at Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon
- Worked as a Sr. Nephrologist at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi
- Sr. Resident in Department of Nephrology at AIIMS, New Delhi
Fellowship / Membership
- Member of International Society of Nephrology.
- Member of European Society of Dialysis and Transplantation.
- Life member of Asian Society of Transplantation.
- Life member of Association of Physicians of India.
- Life member of Indian Society of Nephrology.
- Life member of Peritoneal Dialysis Society of India.
- Life member of Indian Society of Organ Transplantation.
- Life member of Indian Society of Hemodialysis.
- Life member of Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine.
- Life member of Northern Chapter of Indian Society of Nephrology.
- Life member of Delhi Society of Nephrology.
Awards and achievements
- Awarded General Manager Northern Railways’ Best Physician’s award for outstanding performance for the year 1996-97.
- Awarded travel Grant by International Society of Nephrology to present papers in XIVth International Congress of Nephrology at Sydney, May 24th to 29th, 1997.
- Awarded travel grant by International Society of Nephrology to present papers in XVth International Congress of Nephrology at Buenos Aires, May 2nd to May 6th, 1999 to present research papers in the congress.
- Awarded Scholarship from the International Society of Peritoneal Dialysis (FISPD) for 3 months training in advanced techniques in CAPD and other therapies at the Toronto Western Hospital, Toronto, Canada from March to May 2000.
- Awarded fellowship of International Society of Nephrology(FISN) to train at University of Missouri, University Sciences Center, Columbia, the USA from May 1st to June 30th, 2002.
- Awarded best clinical paper cash award at the 32nd ESPEN Congress at Glasgow in Aug 2002
- Awarded travel grant by the International Society of Nephrology to present research papers in XVIIth International Congress of Nephrology at Berlin, Germany in June 2003.
- Awarded Fellowship of Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine (FIACM)
- Delivered oration in the annual meeting of Nephrology Society of Thailand on August 6th, 2004 in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Awarded travel grant to present an original paper in Inaugural ISPD-EUROPD 04 conference on peritoneal dialysis in Amsterdam, The Netherlands from Aug 28th to 31st 2004.
- Awarded travel grant to present my paper in the 3rd WCN congress in Singapore from June 26th to 30th 2005.
- Awarded scholarship to attend Post WCN Satellite Symposium at Singapore from June 30th to July 1st, 2005.
- Awarded Fellowship of Indian College of Physicians (F.I.C.P) in Jan 2006.
- Awarded Fellowship of Indian Society of Nephrology (F.I.S.N) in November 2006
AV Fistula, Shunt surgeries, Temporary and Permanent Catheter, Placements, Kidney Biopsy, Peritoneal Dialysis, Renal Transplant, Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD), Acute Renal Failure, Hematuria, Kidney Stones, Kidney Disease, Chronic kidney disease Diabetes and Hypertension Related Kidney Disease, Glomerulonephritis Surgery, Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment, Urinary Tract Infection Treatment, Dialysis-Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis Acute